Pages

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Deception ... for inception

My room , my place                                             25 August 2010

4:12 am

N.. ,

" You are way more beautiful than the essence of beautiful. "



I know what i say, breaks the moral imbalance ,
I know that you portray to this world that you are married ,
I know that you portray to this world that you are a committed soul
I know that you want all to believe, what you want all to see ,

But i give you the right to come to me,
if ever you feel that he has less respect of you ,
I gave you the right to come to me,
if ever you see a hatred for your essence in his eyes ,
I gave you the right to seek me,
if ever you feel he is a mistrust towards you ...


I want you to come to me if you can bestow your faith upon mine, that I will respect you, that I will never share you with any other soul, and I will love you as the God wants to show the feeling of love.


I ask you to ask me for my space ,
I ask you to take one special corner of my heart and rest their forever ,


           if and only if ....you come to me as a new different reflection,
                              you come to me as a new entity than what you were before,
                              and when you're with me , you forget that you were ever married,




And when you go away from me, you remember me .
                                                                                                .
                                                                                . 
                                                   just as a dream ...


                                                                                             love ,
                                                                                               Ricky

                     

5 comments: