Pages

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Destruction for Construction

The truth always prevail ...

This happened in between the days of 21 August 2010 and 24 August 2010 .
It's time , the world knows the real truth. It's the power of a pen baby ... (in this case , the power of a keyboard ;p )



lol ... i am amazed to see , what just one phone call does. 
I'm not writing this anymore ... let it be , the last remembrance that's unseen.  






O my panchi, I know that you are proudly telling our God what i have done.
I know that by this, i have given you the power of respect. 
I know, that somewhere in the 'Land of Gods' , you are blowing kisses and kisses for me.
I know that i have mocked your illusion with the hands of mine, you protected.

I know that i gave you ...you . 

Ricky

No comments:

Post a Comment