Pages

Sunday, August 1, 2010

My X girlfriend

...
Ssup baby , how's life . Lol .
i think i should start on the real thing now :-) one of the main reasons i'm writing this , is cause i seriously dont wanna forget this feeling .. As i eventually do everytime, i have loads of other more important stuff you know ;-). Music is my life , books are my passion , novels are my thrills , love is ... you know what it is for me, but still as i know your stupid brain always assumes the illusion ... So i must state 'girls are my love' ..so true still a blaze . And the people , well they are just my subordinates . And i must thankyou again for teaching me the real meaning of a girl . I was so wrong in the past you know. Girls are those females which can do anything and everything expected or unexpected . Lol. I sometimes seriously laugh at the past me. But dont get too happy my dearest ... This blog aint for your happiness you dumbo , it's just a retribution . Anyways, you'll realise that till i end it . And you know na that dumb is the biggest abuse as i see them. Bah! I'm getting tired writing this shit. And all you readers dont laugh so much on the last line you fuckers cause you all know how much satisfied you feel while your in the loo alone , doing stuff . ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment