Pages

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Changes ...



Someone wrote this during the best times of my life ... june or september 2009


These pale longing eyes
speak a lot
show the loneliness hidden in his heart
the guilt struck on his soul
the wait that is seered endless
his heart seems to be corked
his thoughts deep within
abducted by his own brain
long living the dilemmas 
Choking his soul ...
                         ..He looks like a junkie
                           His heart and brain fighting
                           He is completely lost
                           his own world killing him
                           his thoughts seething
But he is still falling for the same things,

still calling the same names,
still speaking the same lines,
still loving her rhymless,
still haunted by the same fear..
still killing himself . . .

                                     -Panchi
                                               vv


See how the world shows its fate my love , whatever you wrote , turned out to be the future ...
i still sometimes wonder , what would have happened if you had told me that you'll be forced to die , that you'll be forced to be 'converted' . i wonder if i could have stopped that . But i have given up my love , i have done what you asked me to . I have freed the killer my love , i let her go. I respect your act of forgiveness , but this was the last remembrance my love .... this was the last . As you are no more with me . 
But i'l always ask you in my dreams .... 'Did you know it before ... Did you know she was gonna kill you ..'
And i know i'll never get my answer .... because you are a saint , and you know that i never was . 

                                -Ricky


O my love ... 
Thy's faith will rest in my soul,
Thy's end will never come again ,
Thy's mourne will never be felt ,
Thou's remembrance as my lover will always rest in my deepest secrets,
But i will always believe , that you are my beloved daughter,
who died in vein ...saving my existence ... and thus smiling. 

A.R.M

4 comments:

  1. Something you should know about I Have Always Loved You writings..the way u write,its jst so impressive...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know asin... why do you think i approached you at the first instant in that 'Kashmiri Gate" .... I always analyze before approaching ... and i do that better , by writing about my 'most beautiful' essence's' ....

    Love,
    Ricky

    ReplyDelete
  3. SAd!!! 'ok'!!! you may go to heaven and never come back if you may go there !!! :P

    ReplyDelete