Pages

Saturday, September 11, 2010

My heart is of dust and my brain is lure .

     


      05:07 am                                                                  Written on 20th June 2010


To be … and not to be


And I urge your defeated love inside me …. Let it be … let it come out within me …. Engulfing this world … in its wraith ……. And giving the rashes ….. of destiny ……..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
With the ecstasy of uncontrolled motion ……………………and then .. . ..death again.

I kill her …. And make her a bride.
A bride of death n……………with non relative aspire …. Inspiring itself , ..more and more ….to the core.

And I say to you … to the world inside me … to you. I am pure... My love is pure ….



..my heart is of dust and my brain is lure .

I still crawl .. within my dreams ….searching for the light …..for her . She never came to me ….she never was mine …. She was always his. Then why do I think he still wants me to have her ….me to love her …me to make her mine as if she was never his …..
                                                           And then comes this voice …..so soothing ….engulfing all my sadness in it …..taking all my pain away from me…..giving me a new sadness to endure ….new wings to fly ….. and then to fall ….. on her …and then she healing my shattered wings ….feeling my serene wounds …shining my scars …..and then leaving ….leaving me after giving me the will to live ….making me fly …and then fading from the sky……………and then going away whispering that voice again in my ears …
… ‘kites…in the sky’


And I ask the world if they felt that it was ……
                                                                ……and they just laugh and say,’you’re just about the words, and nothing real’


And I ask myself ….is the pain real only when it shows. . .

5 comments:

  1. Thankyou ... for your awesome comment, Asin.

    read the rest .. and i bet you'd be urged to think and write a better word than the way you quoted 'this one.

    :D

    Regards,
    A.R.M

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hate "ok"s!!! atleast in my blog comments ... anything other than a stupid ok!! ;p ;p
    just write 'Okay' instead of it, if you can't think of anything else that's better. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. gr8.. da diffrnc is only hw u perceive the things arnd u..

    ReplyDelete