Pages

Sunday, July 25, 2010

A journey of remembrance



I wrote this while i was in rajdhani express going from delhi to bombay a few days back . I saw a couple sitting on the left side seats of my cabin . They seemed to be a newly married couple . There was an aura of the freshness of new love around them . And it somehow reminded me of the good times of my past love . The way they were talking to each other in hindi , reminded me of the sweet little talk i used to have . It was all so special for me . And at night , around 3 am i saw the girl come down and sleep with her partner . And around 4 am , their faces were so close and seemed to be so happy being there ... it just seemed like that even in sleep they were loving each other ... hugging each other without the essence of touch . And that reminded me , of something i always wanted for my relationship ... something i tried to do once ... something i gave my past love ... a freedom i tried to put in her ...............................


And i wrote this then :

I know my age not speak of my passion for the love of a love

I know thou may be higher than me in the feeling of anxiety and faith 

I know thou may flow with the flow of life mocking me as thou's smaller bearer 

But i must tell you my unknown symbols , my watching of you two at the wake of an hour gave me the remembrance of my one lost love ..
But i must tell you my unknown faith , the bond i see between thou hearts is the bond i always admire 

But i must tell you my unknown brethren , the way i see your spirit of freedom resting in your counterpart ,                                         my memories rejoice and i remember , I tried that too .




dedicated to : the two unknown bearers  and my past feeling of love .

p.s. I dont know why , but i could not write 'once' at the end .


* The word 'brethren' refers to that man , as if saying that hes my brother in a way .

6 comments:

  1. oohh...amazing yar..its really special..u know..wat i really like in ur writing..is d respect that u still hav for her..d hope,d faith dat shows that its beautiful to fall in love..to belive dat thrz is alwayz someone dat is made for u...may b shez not wid u...but d tym u spent togheder are d more special den anythng..dey gonna b wid u as her remembrances in ur heart..may be eithr in form of hateness or love..u knw wat...she took u in wrong sense..but d thing is just thank god..dat he showed u a part of his..a part of love..of goodness..of life..and made u more strng to move ahead and face life wid more confidence and more feelin of liveliness....life is too shrt to love and too live...so alwayz try to make people happy wid ur effortz...take care...wid best regards and blesingz..:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aah! ... a worthy praise ... and now i feel that the clouds of fog are drafting away ... and leading me to the clear skies and a new shine ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. dis one s really gud...:)...seriously awesome...-avya.

    ReplyDelete