Pages

Saturday, July 24, 2010

The Disposal of Gold


written on 5:32 am 
25 May 2010 




CONSTRUCT: i love you ...
DESTRUCT: i love you way more ...

CONSTRUCT: i think i cannot live without you.
DESTRUCT: i wont let you live without me.

CONSTRUCT: you're all i ever wanted .
DESTRUCT: do i make you happy abhinav ?

CONSTRUCT: here's your card sweetie .
DESTRUCT: i love it more than you do .

CONSTRUCT: when i touch you, it feels like i'm touching my god .
DESTRUCT: cause i'll be with you , even if he leaves you honey.

CONSTRUCT: you're my destiny .
DESTRUCT: you're my dream .

CONSTRUCT: i want to spend the rest of my life with you .
DESTRUCT: i so much want to too, but i cant. But maybe i will, one day ...

CONSTRUCT: when i see you, i feel like you were born to be mine .
DESTRUCT: aweee ...

CONSTRUCT: please let me sleep na .
DESTRUCT: wake up na honey .

CONSTRUCT: and she says she hates me .
DESTRUCT: :)

CONSTRUCT: you're the one sweetie .
DESTRUCT: i was alwas . Stupid ! :)

CONSTRUCT: i hate you for behaving this way .
DESTRUCT: i hate you for making me do that .

CONSTRUCT: i'm sorry baby , i love you .
DESTRUCT: i'm sorry too , love.

CONSTRUCT: in a way , i like to be dependent on you .
DESTRUCT: But i love it , i want to be your wall .

CONSTRUCT: i miss you so much , its been so much time i've seen you .
DESTRUCT: Aweee , my baby. I miss you more ...morest.

CONSTRUCT: do just this for me na baby .
DESTRUCT: i hate it when you're all dependent on me and stuff .

CONSTRUCT: lets go party .
DESTRUCT: Always ready .

CONSTRUCT: why you do these things. please stop doing them , it hurts so much .
DESTRUCT: i'm sorry , but i'm like this only na.

CONSTRUCT: It's alright baby , i'll change you with my love .
DESTRUCT: i dont think i'll ever change in these things .

CONSTRUCT: then i'll change myself to live with it. although still please try to change . its wrong baby .
DESTRUCT: uh! i was thinking of something else . What were you saying ?!

CONSTRUCT: i dont like him .
DESTRUCT: i dont care .

CONSTRUCT: There are some basic things na sweetie .
DESTRUCT: Ya [ i dont give a fuck ! ]

CONSTRUCT: i feel lonely . it's been so much time i've seen you .
DESTRUCT: Loneliness is self made .

CONSTRUCT: i'm sorry for anything i did .
DESTRUCT: it doesnt matter. its ok though .

CONSTRUCT: lets go somewhere out. i wanna see you .
DESTRUCT: Na ... dont have time .

CONSTRUCT: i love you .
DESTRUCT: Ya .

CONSTRUCT: Do you love me .
DESTRUCT: i dont know .

CONSTRUCT: Dont do this . i love you . Things will be better . Have faith in me .
DESTRUCT: I dont know . I just want to breakup with you .

CONSTRUCT: Why are we doing this if we are almost having a breakup ?
DESTRUCT: It happens between a boy and a girl .

CONSTRUCT: I love you so much baby . I'll be better . We'll pass on through these times .
DESTRUCT: Ya . I love you too . Ya . 


CONSTRUCT: But you said you'll never leave me. You love me so much. Dont do this . I cant                                live without  you . Believe me , i'll keep you happy , way way happy. Please ...
DESTRUCT: I dont care , i want a breakup .

CONSTRUCT: I cant do this , i love you . I cant accept it .
DESTRUCT: No! I want you to accept it . I want you to say and believe it is mutual .

CONSTRUCT: But it is not . You're ditching me . I dont want this .
Idont know about that , just accept this as a mutual breakup for me . Please , for me !

CONSTRUCT: I have never bound you and never will . I gave you all the freedom , all the love and i wont take it back from you .                                Yes , i accept it , but just for you .
DESTRUCT: Ya . Ok . Thankyou .

CONSTRUCT: Ilove you sweetie . Please come back ,. I'll change myself in everything you'll want me to .
DESTRUCT: No! We are just friends now .


CONSTRUCT: But i love you .
DESTRUCT: I dont love you anymore .

CONSTRUCT: But you loved me . And i'm so sure of it . I could see it . No one can prove me wrong . Not even god .
DESTRUCT: I dont know what love is anymore . And even if i did , i dont anymore .

CONSTRUCT: I miss you .
DESTRUCT: Fuck you .

CONSTRUCT: I love you so much . Dont do this .
DESTRUCT: Fuck off .

CONSTRUCT: I've changed in almost everything you complained earlier . Look.
DESTRUCT: So what !

CONSTRUCT: I miss her so much . I tried everything . Why cant i fuckin give up !
DESTRUCT: Aah . I'm going out on a party with my friends .




CONSTRUCT: Enough of it ! I'm out of her ! Let her go to hell ! Now i know what really happened . I have my own life to live . And now its my turn to party ...





DESTRUCT: you make fun of our relationship, our past .
CONSTRUCT: Now its my turn to laugh .

DESTRUCT: Go fuck yourself .
CONSTRUCT: Na ... now i prefer you .

DESTRUCT: Please stop this .
CONSTRUCT: Its my wish ... my life .

DESTRUCT: Dont do this anymore . Please let me live .
CONSTRUCT: Did you let me !!!

DESTRUCT: I beg you .
CONSTRUCT: I dont believe in charity .




ABSTRACT : CONSTRUCT ;

All this time , i thought you still cared for me ...you were helping me in some way i couldn't imagine . But you were NOT . You were just being selfish !

You Hypocratic Bitch !!!

6 comments:

  1. Its really awsm..!! bt im kinda confused, is dt the battle between mind and heart.. or its just random..??
    Bt how ever its been potrayed, its really fab..!!
    Keep Smiling..:) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is all true my friend ... it is all what really happened ... just replace the 'construct ' with abhinav .. and the 'destruct' with my ex .

    ReplyDelete
  3. awsm man
    wtf !!!!!!!!!
    dis is d reality of evy relation

    ReplyDelete
  4. what happens ...just happens .... the best is to move on ... and the awesome is to make a mockery of what happened in its fuckin face ;p

    ReplyDelete
  5. if i can give u d novel i would hyv given years before..but its fukin amazin ...the more i read the more i like

    ReplyDelete