Pages

Monday, July 26, 2010

The cute little red bag ...




3:45pm   22 July '10


McDonalds, Mumbai Central .


She's in white . Her bag's in red . Andi dont know, whats more cute. I see her eyes , and i cant take my eyes off her . And now the side face , omg! She curls her hair once a while . Sadness !! , she's going away from my sight. Aah ! it hurts . :( Okay ! I'm going to ask her ... And here i go ........ Bah! She's sitting in the corner seat with a guy. And there's no other chair to attach. IMBA sadness ! ;(

                                                 for a moment that i saw her , i saw a simple intro(vert) girl standing in a crowd full of strangers, feeling a bit of shy, showing a bit of self defence, letting the world know that she's not just some other girl... It was a curve her cheeks were making , that instantly blew my mind away. I so much wish i could know her. Once , i could hear her voice. Aweee... Ricky is blushing . :) But as the world goes by , so the time will go by .....And so she will .....be, just a girl that i saw . 

1 comment: